Friday, November 16, 2007

poems

Carbuncle

I foster
Many carbuncles within me
Nourish and look after them.
Despite knowing its pain
Despite aching without complaining.
It oozes and its sore
In the form of sighs
And mute cry,
I behold it is LOVE,
It is the most painful SORE
Gnawing me, my within
Is filled with these cankers
Of pain-
I find no panacea for it
Except
DEATH.


We See Only

The evening
In a constant but slowly motion
Creeps into the firmament
Of Heart;
The green leaves look black
The Blue Sky looks Dusty
Darkness makes everything
Black and Vague
The air touches the eyes
Like we touch the flower.
We are tossing like a huge tree…
In the utmost moments of thoughts
We are freezing and melting.
We find darkness growing within
Something,
Which we find hard to reach
Which look beyond perception
And beyond the capacity to catch and
Hold, we are just thinking of…
And it, metamorphoses
Into Night.
We see and see only.


Sans Direction

I see monstrous change
Into the values of Humanity.
Do I still call myself
A Man
Or simply we put on clothes and
We are not animals and
We call ourselves man?
Our giggling! Our laughter and our smiles
How hollow!
How rotten!
Can this civilization save it
From its doom! Or Ruins-
No perhaps not.
This is somewhat tough to say
How a man’ll be overall the master of
Destiny,
We don’t know where’re we running
In which direction?
Towards the shore of ruins?
Or towards the bank of Destruction?


Mute Agony

There are thousands things
Which I see but keep mum.
There are hundreds of events which
I face and don’t say at all
There are enormous pains
I took within my heart
Remain immune to every thing.

It is ungovernable power
Before which we are bowed dawn
And
It is unfathomed darkness
Where I am lost
I am searching
The cause of my Agony
Soon I find myself
Deluded- dejected- desolate.



Confession

To me
You give thousand moments
Of love to ruminate
Multitudinous opportunities to feel
But see me
How unfortunate I am
Who cannot even pay my regards
To You,
When I start thinking of you.
A vast sky open before me
To fly.


A Tribute

Your memories
Ignite my passions
Your thoughts numb
My within
Your words
Torch bear my path
I still search you
In the vast crowd of world
But I know
You’re still beyond my reach
Sometimes you covet me
My desires- But I don’t
Even think of leaving my
Tenacity- Towards you
For You’re
My love-

My Prowess

I search you
In my home
In my rooms, galleries,
Arena and Almirah, books
And in my diaries
And I find you
Smiling everywhere,
My Heart fills with
Emotional ecstasy and joy…
I run faster in the race of life.
You

I waited you
A thousand times
When I was blue
And found myself confused
Perplexed and stood on the
Threshold of obscurity and
Incomprehensibleness-
At that moment my whole
Life appeared to be PARADOX,
But You’re standing aloof
And apart, standing
Silently gazing and watching
I was continuously getting defeats
In the war of Life and Ambitions
But you’re only gazing me
Each defeat of mine’s conferring me
Multitudes of pain
Each pain conferring me endless
Agonies-
And stood silently
Said Nothing-
Posed not even formal sympathy
Posed not even acquaintance-

I was continuously standing
In this rain of misfortune
And you said nothing even-

I don’t grumble-
Nor complain
But you would know
I never staggered
I never stumbled
I moved on
Kept on moving with full
Might and main-

Now I live alone
But I am unable
Fill your place-




Life is A Tale

Life is a tale
We listen to it and
Leave it saying-“it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound
And fury-signifying nothing.

But ‘No’
‘Never’
It is a song, lyric and a saga.
If we hum it from the lips of
HARMONY,
It is an Ecstasy
If we dance in its magnificence-
Forgetting our BEING.
It is an OCEAN
If we plunge into it,
We’ll never find its Bank
Nor its Depth; Nor its Edge,
It is unfathomable
As LOVE
As EYES.

As the Blue SKY
It becomes a flower
If we sow it in the field of LOVE,
It becomes a star,
If we look it into the sky
It becomes a PEARL.
When it drops from the
Tear-laden Eyes of-
JOY.


UNCONTROLABLE

Sometimes
I wish to go in the loneliest,
Go and drown myself into pain.
Sometimes,
I quiver in the deepest agony.
I feel myself absolutely helpless.
Sometimes
I behold many pictures mute; yet
Relating stories of shrieks, and sighing.
Sometimes,
I keep quiet say nothing, for
It’s against the rules of self-respect.
But sometimes
I weep, I sob, I cry
For I fail to check my emotions.


ON THE HORNS OF DILEMMA

We’ve become cool,
Cool for Pain, cool for pleasure
Neither we exhilarate in joys
Nor evaporate in sorrow,
Neither we mould ourself according to
The definition of the world
Nor we cut off ourselves from it
We are on the horns of dilemma
Thinking for nothing at all
Imagining for Naught
We hope for the Brightest dawn
But it comes wrapped in yellow
Sluggishness,
And folded in fog light of Sullenness.


OPEN NACKEDNESS

Now we feel no shame
In being Naked.
We have put off all the
Clothes of Culture, Thoughtfulness
And Trivials and trifles.
We feel no wonder
In showing our trueself-
Which is nothing but a
Farse and false.
We have absolutely
Given away our soul
To the buyers of Body.
We’ve purchased
Everlasting foolishness-to
Foster our Being of imitation.
We are Xerox copies of the
Falsity and the unripped in US.

HOW TEDIOUS IS THE LIFE

How tedious is the Life
When-
The shores of hope are shallow
And the minds of men are Hollow
When-
Thoughts murmur and quiver within
Show affinity, no any kith and kin.
When-
The paths of delight are untrodden
And Goals and Aims of people are rotten
When-
The faces of World are stricken with awe
The shape of life is rotten and raw
When-
The world is the story of strife
How tedious is the life.


IDENTITY

In you I found
Dedication
And a soft simple feeling
Of LOVE!
Surging plainly.
I was ever a mariner
In this ship of life.
You were always flowing,
Your ungovernable affection
Made me feasible to life.
My dormant feelings got expression
And prosaic life.
Knew meaning.
Every destructible thing was
Appearing animate and live.

But
I cannot express it
Neither thank You!
For I am ever a mariner
And would always be.
I have to alight from
This ship of life
Some day or other.
Tell me who am I
To say I miss you!
Who am I to ask and query thee.


FIASCO

I hoped-
Setting sun to another blissful dawn;

I wished-
Red sky will red remain
And black night will stay away-

I aspired-
Flowing winds will turn to breeze
And keep blow’

I desired- this and that
I pined for many things.

But listlessly standing here
On the full bloom of night
I remain silent
And never even murmur-
Knowing dreams are as
Short lived as winking of an eye.
Visions are as brittle as glass
And life is a hard rock
Man is only an iconoclast.


LIFE

Life is a conviction life long
Till death.
Man feels guilty of living.
He passes his days
In this prison house of the world
God punishes him.
He hurls punishment on him.
Some men grumble
Some men remain silent
Some revolt
And some thinks it fate’s
Icy hand on their neck
And rest all.
Live sans expression
Sans feeling
And die after all.


APHONY

I look around
And find the world of NOISE,
The world of LIES.
I try to say
And stay myself
Considering-it will be a cry
In the wilderness

No comments: